The Resilovo monastery was established in 1932. It was renovated and expanded in 1995, while construction works still continue in some parts of the monastery (July 2007).
The monastery functions as a nunnery, and consists of a church, residential and farm buildings. The church is currently undergoing repair works and visitors are allowed to enter only the narthex. The church’s holiday is marked on 1 October. Just before the main entrance to the monastery, one can see to the right its holy spring and a chapel dedicated to the Holy Spirit that offer ideal conditions for a picnic.